richprize Withdrawal Policy
In this policy, we set out how you can withdraw funds from your account, the payment methods to which withdrawals will be processed and additional terms that may apply to you on requesting a withdrawal. For assistance with any aspect of your withdrawal, please click here to contact us..
How we pay you requested amounts will depend on the payment method(s) used by you previously to make deposit(s) and the amounts that you have deposited using those payment method(s).
Your “Transaction Balance” for each payment method (other than those detailed in ‘Are there any deposit methods that do not have a Transaction Balance?’) is the total sum that you have deposited into your account via that method, less any previous withdrawals and/or refunds made to the same payment method, measured over the past 4 months. When you request a withdrawal of more than your total Transaction Balance (aggregated across all relevant payment methods), the remainder is what we call the “Remaining Withdrawal Balance”. For example, if you deposited $/€300 in total and requested to withdraw $/€450, your Transaction Balance would be $/€300 and your Remaining Withdrawal Balance would be $/€150.
You may request for your Balance to be paid to any one of the following, provided that you have deposited to your account with such methods in the past 12 months:
Visa credit/debit card(s) (subject to any withdrawal limits that are applied by the Visa credit/debit card issuer);
- Maestro debit card(s);
We may offer you a choice of Wire Transfer or Other ePayments if the above methods are not available for any reason.
How quickly will my withdrawal request be processed?
We always endeavour to process withdrawal requests as quickly as possible.
Please note that if you request multiple withdrawals within the same 24 hour period these may be combined as one payment to you. We may also delay and/or stop the processing of a withdrawal requests if you have also made a deposit which is still in process or otherwise outstanding.
In most cases, withdrawal Payment credits will be posted on your banking statements as separate transactions, and will not cancel any references on your banking statements resulting from your deposit(s) to your richprize account. Is there a minimum amount that I must withdraw?
Yes - if you request to withdraw less than your entire account balance minimum withdrawal limits apply. If your withdrawal request via the cashier is for less than the minimum withdrawal limit the funds will be returned to your bankroll:
If you wish to withdraw your entire Remaining Withdrawal Balance in a single transaction, that is less than the applicable minimum amounts above, then please contact [email protected]
Will I need to provide certain documents before making a withdrawal?
In certain circumstances, you may be required to provide certain documents before we complete your withdrawal. This process forms part of our online fraud and money laundering prevention procedures.
We may require you to provide one or more of the following documents:
- A copy of photographic ID: This can be in the form of a copy of a Passport, Driver’s Licence or National ID card. Specifically it is the photograph page of the ID that we require for our verification checks. Please ensure that your name, photograph and signature are visible on the document.
- Credit/Debit Cards: A copy of the front and back of the credit/debit card(s) used to fund your account. Please ensure that all details are clearly legible to enable prompt and accurate verification. For security purposes, you should block the middle eight numbers on the front of the card and the 3 digit security code on the back of the card.
- Proof of address: This may be submitted in the form of a utility bill or a credit card statement. It should be a recent document showing your full name and address as registered on your account with us. If you provide a credit card statement please ensure that you blank out the eight middle numbers of the credit card.
- Other documentation: In exceptional cases, we may also request additional documents not included in the list above.
- Notarised documentation: In exceptional cases, we may ask for your documents to be authenticated by an appropriate qualified Notary/Solicitor and signed and stamped as proof of legitimacy.
In some cases where documents are required, your withdrawal request will remain in a pending status for up to 21 days, at which time your withdrawal will be reversed and returned to your bankroll.
Can I request a withdrawal in a different currency to that of my deposits?
Yes, you can request a withdrawal in any one of the following currencies: RUB,UAH,TRY,USD and EUR. Other currencies also avaliabel contact us
If you request to withdraw funds in a currency different from your deposit currency, we will apply a conversion rate. All currency conversions executed by us for the purposes of allowing you to withdraw money from your account shall be executed by us at an exchange rate sourced from http://www.xignite.com (with such rates being regularly updated throughout the day). A small fee may be charged which is comparable with commercial rates offered by banks and credit card companies.
Can I withdraw a bonus?
Bonuses may only be withdrawn after all Bonus Policy requirements have been satisfied. Please see here for our Bonus Policy. General
If we terminate the offering of our business in any specific country, payouts will be subject to reasonable processing charges. We utilise the most advanced security and encryption technologies available, to ensure that your transaction and all of your financial information is completely secure. Please notify us immediately should your credit/debit card(s) be lost, stolen or cancelled or should your E-wallet status change, so we may investigate their status and confirm that payments may/may not be received. If you cancel a withdrawal request, you will bear full responsibility for any subsequent wager of such sum. We are under no obligation to refund any amounts that are cancelled by you and which you subsequently wager. Jackpot prizes shall be awarded to the winners only after being validated. For assistance with withdrawals, or any of your other online gaming needs, please click here to contact us.